Our Free shipping depends on the size of the item and the destination of the shipment. Remember, you can always change or upgrade the shipping type or speed as long as the item has not been sent to the warehouse for shipment.
Standard Orders Always Ship FREE Over $49 (All 50 US States including Territories)
Shipping speed of these items depends on the weight and size of the item. Though most items ship USPS Priority Mail, very small items will be sent USPS First Class Mail. The remainder will be shipped either FEDEX or UPS Ground.
Oversized Orders Mostly Ship FREE Over $49 (Continental US)
Some oversized items may incur a shipping fee, but most items ship for free. These items normally ship UPS or FEDEX Ground but some shipments maybe sent Sure Post or Similar, which may add a few days. You can always upgrade your shipping speed if the item hasn't shipped. Just call or email us.
Canadian Buyers Please Email or Call For Pricing
Our Price Matching Guidelines
Shadeonme is committed to providing you, our customers, with the best prices on all our products guaranteed. If you find a lower advertised price from a legitimate authorized Internet retailer we may match the price, as long as you meet our eligibility requirements.
You are eligible for a price match if you meet the following requirements:
- The product must be identical to the product we have in stock for sale on our website. This includes the size, color, model year, components etc.
- The price match item must include all costs the competitor would be charging you including tax and shipping speed/price where applicable.
- The product we are price matching must be in stock and currently available for purchase from the other retailer.
- The product must be offered for sale for a continuous 24-hour period.
- Price matching may not apply to eBay, Amazon, or any other Internet auction sites.
Terms & Conditions:
Price comparison must include the product price plus shipping, handling fees, and taxes when price matching.
Price matching excludes the use of coupons, promotional offers, and/or product-bundle pricing, which cannot be combined on the order.
Price matching is limited to one item per customer.
Price matching is always subject to the discretion of Shadeonme.com.
Onda Board LONGA Longboard
The ONDA LONGA is the evolution of our previous boards. It is the most versatile longboard; great for cruising and carving as well as land-paddling and kite-skating. Its 7" inch wheels with flat profile and sharp edge tires provide a smooth glide and excellent grip to the ground surface. This model is great for beginners and experts alike. Pair with one of our trainer kites for a ride of a lifetime! Onda’s wheels are available in 6 rim and tire color combinations.
Onda Longa Features:
- Deck: 42" x 11" Bamboo top and bottom layered with Canadian Maple and fiberglass; flexible yet extra strong.
- Wheels: 7" x 1" Lightweight Copolymer rim with 80A polyurethane tire - Aluminum Wheel Option
- Trucks: Copolymer reinforced base with chrome plated, heat treated steel alloy bracing
- Shocks: 4 Swappable Torsion Shock Suspension (inclu 12 Torsion Shocks and Wheel wrench)
- Rider's Weight Range: 75lbs to over 250lbs
- Board Weight: 11.5lbs
A great cruiser
Posted by Jimmy on 17th Sep 2014
The Onda Longa is great for mid-to-long range commuting but can be difficult to carry because of it's large size.
I decided to order the Longa with Aluminum wheels after I wrecked on my traditional skateboard from rolling over a patch of sand. The Longa's massive wheels makes most any road imperfections feel miniscule. I can take it over unusually large cracks, cobblestone, and sand with relative ease. It would be ideal for people who want to avoid falling over road debris.
The Longa attracts a lot of attention. Every time I ride it through my university's campus, someone asks to give it a spin. All have been impressed by its sharp turning and smooth ride. The Longa is a great conversation starter and gives the impression that you are a seasoned longboarder.
It is important to understand that the Longa is a large and heavy longboard. I would not recommend carrying it for more than a few minutes. The big wheels allow you to roll it behind you like a suitcase which makes it possible to transport comfortably. The wheels prevent the Longa from resting vertically against a wall. I often lay the Longa on its side to keep it from rolling away.
The most impressive aspect of the Longa is how great it rolls. Compared to a traditional longboard, each push gets you further and each crack slows you lesser. Downhill the Longa accelerates. Hills feel like mountains, and mountains feel... I am too scared to try on the Longa.
From maneuverability, to comfort, to velocity, the Longa excels in all ways the average person rides a longboard.