Our Free shipping depends on the size of the item and the destination of the shipment. Remember, you can always change or upgrade the shipping type or speed as long as the item has not been sent to the warehouse for shipment.
Standard Orders Always Ship FREE Over $49 (All 50 US States including Territories)
Shipping speed of these items depends on the weight and size of the item. Though most items ship USPS Priority Mail, very small items will be sent USPS First Class Mail. The remainder will be shipped either FEDEX or UPS Ground.
Oversized Orders Mostly Ship FREE Over $49 (Continental US)
Some oversized items may incur a shipping fee, but most items ship for free. These items normally ship UPS or FEDEX Ground but some shipments maybe sent Sure Post or Similar, which may add a few days. You can always upgrade your shipping speed if the item hasn't shipped. Just call or email us.
Canadian Buyers Please Email or Call For Pricing
Our Price Matching Guidelines
Shadeonme is committed to providing you, our customers, with the best prices on all our products guaranteed. If you find a lower advertised price from a legitimate authorized Internet retailer we may match the price, as long as you meet our eligibility requirements.
You are eligible for a price match if you meet the following requirements:
- The product must be identical to the product we have in stock for sale on our website. This includes the size, color, model year, components etc.
- The price match item must include all costs the competitor would be charging you including tax and shipping speed/price where applicable.
- The product we are price matching must be in stock and currently available for purchase from the other retailer.
- The product must be offered for sale for a continuous 24-hour period.
- Price matching may not apply to eBay, Amazon, or any other Internet auction sites.
Terms & Conditions:
Price comparison must include the product price plus shipping, handling fees, and taxes when price matching.
Price matching excludes the use of coupons, promotional offers, and/or product-bundle pricing, which cannot be combined on the order.
Price matching is limited to one item per customer.
Price matching is always subject to the discretion of Shadeonme.com.
Vew Do Flow Balance Board
The Flow balance board by Vew Do has a nine ply maple wood deck that is concaved. The Flows deck has a slight hourglass shape. The top is coated in STS anti-slip to prevent slips, maintain proper balance, and board grip. The fulcrum is a solid wood roller known as “The Rock”. The Flow balance board’s rock has tapered ends to allow more tricks and maneuvers. The board is a best seller and should be on any action sports heroes’ floor. The Flow is also very popular with the fitness crowd. You have never done a pushup, until you have done one on The Flow Balance Board by Vew Do. Board designs may vary at times but you will always get the most current model. The purchase of Flow board includes rock of the same name. The Flow is compatible with other Vew-Do Plyometric Rocks so the user may upgrade in time. See why they call Vew-Do “The Black Magic of Balance”. So try the Vew-Do Flow Board and make your friends and family jealous.
The Flow Features
- Deck Construction: 9 Ply Maple Deck Made In AMERICA
- Rail System: Injection Molded ABS Plastic Sub Deck
- Roller: Tapered Rock / Roller Made of Solid Wood
- Grip: STS Traction Top Coating
- Difficulty: An Intermediate Balance Board
- Uses: Great for Fitness, Fun, or Martial Arts Training (even MMA)
- Includes: 1 Vew Do Flow Deck + 1 Tapered Rock
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Lenght: 28.25 inches
- Width: 8.5" Nose - 7" Waist - 7" Tail
Doesn't matter if you don't know a lick about balance boarding, you'll enjoy this pro balance board video.
Vew-Do Balance...Doesn't matter if you don't know a lick about balance boarding...
Vew Do Balance...http://www.shadeonme.com/categories/Balance-Boards/ Here are s...
New to Balancing...
Posted by Tim on 1st Oct 2014
Brand new... Just getting into Balance boards to be more proficient in Snowboarding and Surfing as well as use for my snowboard lessons where appropriate...
So far so good.. Spent 10 minutes the last 2 nights getting the hang of things... I can see where I have to build up some muscle to get going on this... so going to keep at it everyday for about 10-15 minutes after or before my run...