The Fishstick Carbon Fiber Skimboard by ZAP Skimboards
Our Free shipping depends on the size of the item and the destination of the shipment. Remember, you can always change or upgrade the shipping type or speed as long as the item has not been sent to the warehouse for shipment.
Standard Orders Always Ship FREE Over $49 (All 50 US States including Territories)
Shipping speed of these items depends on the weight and size of the item. Though most items ship USPS Priority Mail, very small items will be sent USPS First Class Mail. The remainder will be shipped either FEDEX or UPS Ground.
Oversized Orders Mostly Ship FREE Over $49 (Continental US)
Some oversized items may incur a shipping fee, but most items ship for free. These items normally ship UPS or FEDEX Ground but some shipments maybe sent Sure Post or Similar, which may add a few days. You can always upgrade your shipping speed if the item hasn't shipped. Just call or email us.
Canadian Buyers Please Email or Call For Pricing
Our Price Matching Guidelines
Shadeonme is committed to providing you, our customers, with the best prices on all our products guaranteed. If you find a lower advertised price from a legitimate authorized Internet retailer we may match the price, as long as you meet our eligibility requirements.
You are eligible for a price match if you meet the following requirements:
- The product must be identical to the product we have in stock for sale on our website. This includes the size, color, model year, components etc.
- The price match item must include all costs the competitor would be charging you including tax and shipping speed/price where applicable.
- The product we are price matching must be in stock and currently available for purchase from the other retailer.
- The product must be offered for sale for a continuous 24-hour period.
- Price matching may not apply to eBay, Amazon, or any other Internet auction sites.
Terms & Conditions:
Price comparison must include the product price plus shipping, handling fees, and taxes when price matching.
Price matching excludes the use of coupons, promotional offers, and/or product-bundle pricing, which cannot be combined on the order.
Price matching is limited to one item per customer.
Price matching is always subject to the discretion of Shadeonme.com.
The Zap Fishstick Skimboard
Brand new for 2016 is the Fishstick designed by Women’s professional skimboarder Casey Kiernan. This year Casey wanted to adjust her setup to perform better in all conditions from her home in FL to California where the waves are larger and more powerful. The Fishstick has a narrow profile design that is very responsive and nimble. The narrow fishtail allows just enough surface area under the back foot to release with ease, while not slipping out or being hard to control in powerful conditions.
Trust ShadeOnMe.com when we tell you with this board you will have no problem shredding as hard as you can on this skimboarding masterpiece. The Comp E Glass skimboard comes with assorted factory colors. Please keep in mind the pictures are only examples of the board. The shape will be the same, the colors may differ. This is not a cheap skimboard from your local retailer this is a handcrafted skimboard built for YOU!
Fishstick Zap Skimboard Features
- Board Dimensions: (49"- 53") x (19.8" - 20.2")
- Skimboard Blank: 3/4" Tapered Core
- Wrap: Carbon
- Recommended Rider Weight: 125 lbs to 185 lbs Depending on Size
- Color: Each skimboard is handcrafted with Different Colors
Zap Fishstick Size Chart
|Size||Dimensions||Foam Core||Rider Height||Rider Weight|
|KS49 Small||49" x 19.8"||5/8"||4'9" - 5'8"||125 lbs|
|KS51 Medium||51" x 20"||5/8"||5'2" - 6'0"||165 lbs|
|KS53 Large||53" x 20.2"||5/8"||5'3" - 6'1"||185 lbs|