Our Free shipping depends on the size of the item and the destination of the shipment. Remember, you can always change or upgrade the shipping type or speed as long as the item has not been sent to the warehouse for shipment.
Standard Orders Always Ship FREE Over $49 (All 50 US States including Territories)
Shipping speed of these items depends on the weight and size of the item. Though most items ship USPS Priority Mail, very small items will be sent USPS First Class Mail. The remainder will be shipped either FEDEX or UPS Ground.
Oversized Orders Mostly Ship FREE Over $49 (Continental US)
Some oversized items may incur a shipping fee, but most items ship for free. These items normally ship UPS or FEDEX Ground but some shipments maybe sent Sure Post or Similar, which may add a few days. You can always upgrade your shipping speed if the item hasn't shipped. Just call or email us.
Canadian Buyers Please Email or Call For Pricing
Our Price Matching Guidelines
Shadeonme is committed to providing you, our customers, with the best prices on all our products guaranteed. If you find a lower advertised price from a legitimate authorized Internet retailer we may match the price, as long as you meet our eligibility requirements.
You are eligible for a price match if you meet the following requirements:
- The product must be identical to the product we have in stock for sale on our website. This includes the size, color, model year, components etc.
- The price match item must include all costs the competitor would be charging you including tax and shipping speed/price where applicable.
- The product we are price matching must be in stock and currently available for purchase from the other retailer.
- The product must be offered for sale for a continuous 24-hour period.
- Price matching may not apply to eBay, Amazon, or any other Internet auction sites.
Terms & Conditions:
Price comparison must include the product price plus shipping, handling fees, and taxes when price matching.
Price matching excludes the use of coupons, promotional offers, and/or product-bundle pricing, which cannot be combined on the order.
Price matching is limited to one item per customer.
Price matching is always subject to the discretion of Shadeonme.com.
Indo Flo Original Balance Board Package
The Indo Original FLO Trainer combines the "Original" model deck, and the IndoFLO® Balance Cushion. This offers the benefits of the IndoFLO® Balance Cushion in addition to the Original Indo Deck.
The mouth inflatable IndoFLO® Balance Cushion is used as an alternative to the roller (not included). You can adjust the degree of instability on the cushion with the level of inflation. Less inflation means more stability while inflating the cushion to it’s maximum creates the most instability. The basic difference from deck and roller configuration is the deck does not actively roll on the cushion, it simply tilts offering a full circle of instability that is challenging in a fun way yet difficult to ride and bring under control.
Indo Boards were originally created for surfers to train and have fun when not in the water. Now all board sports have come "on board" for one of the most fun and challenging training products on the market. Today the Indo Board is moving into the fitness market as a new innovative approach to incorporate fun into core training.
Indo Flo Balance Board Features:
- Deck: 30" x 18" Solid Wood Deck with Stops on Board Ends to Prevent Over Rolling
- Cushion: 14" Diameter Polyvinyl IndoFLO® Balance Cushion (mouth inflatable) (450lb maximum weight limit)
- Grip: Top Deck Covered in Clear Grip Tape
- Difficulty: Entry Level to Advanced
- Uses: Great for Fun, Rehabilation, Fitness, or Martial Arts Training (even MMA)
Indo Flo Package Includes:
- 30" x 18" Original Deck, Available in Many Colors and Finishes
- 14" Diameter Indo Flo Cushion
- Demo Dvd with Tricks, Tips, and Much More
http://www.indoboard.com Hunter Joslin of Indo Board fame runs through some of the outstanding characteristics of the Indo Flo. Find out more at http://www.indoboard.com
Indo Flo, Indo...http://www.indoboard.com Hunter Joslin of Indo Board fame runs...
Love the board
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Mar 2015
preparing for a snowboard trip. This thing prepares the muscles for the hill.
Posted by Dakota on 30th Jan 2015
The doodle pattern on the board is brilliant. It looks insanely good. The board comes with a gritty texture that I hadn't felt on other boards I've played with but it is brilliant. The whole thing is brilliant. The customer service is impeccable as well. They noticed that I bought just the board thinking I was getting it and the roller then called me to correct my mistake. So instead of me being bummed and feeling like a complete idiot when I opened the box revealing my ignorance, I got the complete package.