Our Free shipping depends on the size of the item and the destination of the shipment. Remember, you can always change or upgrade the shipping type or speed as long as the item has not been sent to the warehouse for shipment.
Standard Orders Always Ship FREE Over $49 (All 50 US States including Territories)
Shipping speed of these items depends on the weight and size of the item. Though most items ship USPS Priority Mail, very small items will be sent USPS First Class Mail. The remainder will be shipped either FEDEX or UPS Ground.
Oversized Orders Mostly Ship FREE Over $49 (Continental US)
Some oversized items may incur a shipping fee, but most items ship for free. These items normally ship UPS or FEDEX Ground but some shipments maybe sent Sure Post or Similar, which may add a few days. You can always upgrade your shipping speed if the item hasn't shipped. Just call or email us.
Canadian Buyers Please Email or Call For Pricing
Our Price Matching Guidelines
Shadeonme is committed to providing you, our customers, with the best prices on all our products guaranteed. If you find a lower advertised price from a legitimate authorized Internet retailer we may match the price, as long as you meet our eligibility requirements.
You are eligible for a price match if you meet the following requirements:
- The product must be identical to the product we have in stock for sale on our website. This includes the size, color, model year, components etc.
- The price match item must include all costs the competitor would be charging you including tax and shipping speed/price where applicable.
- The product we are price matching must be in stock and currently available for purchase from the other retailer.
- The product must be offered for sale for a continuous 24-hour period.
- Price matching may not apply to eBay, Amazon, or any other Internet auction sites.
Terms & Conditions:
Price comparison must include the product price plus shipping, handling fees, and taxes when price matching.
Price matching excludes the use of coupons, promotional offers, and/or product-bundle pricing, which cannot be combined on the order.
Price matching is limited to one item per customer.
Price matching is always subject to the discretion of Shadeonme.com.
Vew Do Zippy Balance Board
The Zippy Vew Do Balance Board features a 9 ply maple wood deck but with some unique features such as an oval mid deck shape with bulbous ends with turned up edges. The Zippy balance board allows more toe heel confidence for the rider. The Rock or roller (fulcrum) has a steep taper for a wild to mild range of motion. This allows the owner of the Zippy Balance Board to never get bored. Another special feature of the Vew Do Zippy balance board deck sits lower on the signature injection mold rail system Vew Do is famous for. The Zippys lower stance improves the rider’s center of gravity giving you more control, and a better deck to fulcrum feel. This feel is more direct enabling you to try more advance tricks earlier in your balance board progression. This and numerous other features is what make the Zippy balance board such a great tool and so much fun. Board designs may vary at times but you will always get the most current model. The purchase of Zippy board includes rock of the same name. The Zippy is compatible with other Vew-Do Plyometric Rocks so the user may upgrade in time. See why they call Vew-Do “The Black Magic of Balance”. So try the Vew-Do Zippy Board and make your friends and family jealous.
The Zippy Features:
- Deck Construction: 9 Ply Maple Deck Made In AMERICA
- Rail System: Injection Molded ABS Plastic Sub Deck
- Roller: Tapered Outrigger Rock / Roller Made of Solid Wood
- Grip: STS Traction Top Coating
- Difficulty: An Intermediate Balance Board
- Uses: Great for Fitness or Martial Arts Training (even MMA)
- Includes: 1 Vew Do Zippy Deck + 1 Tapered Outrigger Rock
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Lenght: 30 inches
- Width: 8.25 Nose - 8" Waist - 8" Tail
Doesn't matter if you don't know a lick about balance boarding, you'll enjoy this pro balance board video.
Vew-Do Balance...Doesn't matter if you don't know a lick about balance boarding...