2016 Drew Danielo Diamond by Phase 5 Wakesurf Boards
Our Free shipping depends on the size of the item and the destination of the shipment. Remember, you can always change or upgrade the shipping type or speed as long as the item has not been sent to the warehouse for shipment.
Standard Orders Always Ship FREE Over $49 (All 50 US States including Territories)
Shipping speed of these items depends on the weight and size of the item. Though most items ship USPS Priority Mail, very small items will be sent USPS First Class Mail. The remainder will be shipped either FEDEX or UPS Ground.
Oversized Orders Mostly Ship FREE Over $49 (Continental US)
Some oversized items may incur a shipping fee, but most items ship for free. These items normally ship UPS or FEDEX Ground but some shipments maybe sent Sure Post or Similar, which may add a few days. You can always upgrade your shipping speed if the item hasn't shipped. Just call or email us.
Canadian Buyers Please Email or Call For Pricing
Our Price Matching Guidelines
Shadeonme is committed to providing you, our customers, with the best prices on all our products guaranteed. If you find a lower advertised price from a legitimate authorized Internet retailer we may match the price, as long as you meet our eligibility requirements.
You are eligible for a price match if you meet the following requirements:
- The product must be identical to the product we have in stock for sale on our website. This includes the size, color, model year, components etc.
- The price match item must include all costs the competitor would be charging you including tax and shipping speed/price where applicable.
- The product we are price matching must be in stock and currently available for purchase from the other retailer.
- The product must be offered for sale for a continuous 24-hour period.
- Price matching may not apply to eBay, Amazon, or any other Internet auction sites.
Terms & Conditions:
Price comparison must include the product price plus shipping, handling fees, and taxes when price matching.
Price matching excludes the use of coupons, promotional offers, and/or product-bundle pricing, which cannot be combined on the order.
Price matching is limited to one item per customer.
Price matching is always subject to the discretion of Shadeonme.com.
Drew Danielo Pro Carbon Phase 5 Wakesurf Board
For the past four years, this has been Drew’s go to board. New for 2016, it's no longer just a girl's best friend, but every wakesurfer's friend! The large version has been scaled down a bit for better performance. Riders have been pushing the limits with The Diamonds timeless shape. Featuring a traditional skim nose to a wide full tail with extra planing surface. Get more speed and bigger air with P5's speedy rocker line. You can ride this board off the tail using your back foot. The ¾” core wrapped in super stiff carbon fiber produces tons of pop off the lip. Sizes range from small to extra large with a weight limit up to 220lbs.
Drew Danielo Pro Carbon Features
- Board Dimensions: Small(48" x 20") - XLarge (57" x 20.75")
- Core: 3/4""
- Construction: Carbon Fiber
- Fin: Single Fin
- Height Range: Small (4'8" - 5'7") - XLarge (5'8" - 6'5")
- Weight Limit: Small (135lbs) - XLarge (220lbs)
|Size||Dimensions||Foam Core||Rider Height||Rider Weight|
|Small||48" x 20.75"||3/4"||4'8" - 5'7"||135 lbs|
|Medium||51" x 20.5"||3/4"||5'1" - 5'11"||165 lbs|
|Large||54" x 20.25"||3/4"||5'4" - 6'2"||195 lbs|
|Extra Large||57" x 20.75"||3/4"||5'8" - 6'5"||220 lbs|