- Trainer Kites
- HQ Fluxx 2.2 Trainer Kite
HQ Fluxx 2.2 Trainer Kite
Our Free shipping depends on the size of the item and the destination of the shipment. Remember, you can always change or upgrade the shipping type or speed as long as the item has not been sent to the warehouse for shipment.
Standard Orders Always Ship FREE Over $49 (All 50 US States including Territories)
Shipping speed of these items depends on the weight and size of the item. Though most items ship USPS Priority Mail, very small items will be sent USPS First Class Mail. The remainder will be shipped either FEDEX or UPS Ground.
Oversized Orders Mostly Ship FREE Over $49 (Continental US)
Some oversized items may incur a shipping fee, but most items ship for free. These items normally ship UPS or FEDEX Ground but some shipments maybe sent Sure Post or Similar, which may add a few days. You can always upgrade your shipping speed if the item hasn't shipped. Just call or email us.
Canadian Buyers Please Email or Call For Pricing
Our Price Matching Guidelines
Shadeonme is committed to providing you, our customers, with the best prices on all our products guaranteed. If you find a lower advertised price from a legitimate authorized Internet retailer we may match the price, as long as you meet our eligibility requirements.
You are eligible for a price match if you meet the following requirements:
- The product must be identical to the product we have in stock for sale on our website. This includes the size, color, model year, components etc.
- The price match item must include all costs the competitor would be charging you including tax and shipping speed/price where applicable.
- The product we are price matching must be in stock and currently available for purchase from the other retailer.
- The product must be offered for sale for a continuous 24-hour period.
- Price matching may not apply to eBay, Amazon, or any other Internet auction sites.
Terms & Conditions:
Price comparison must include the product price plus shipping, handling fees, and taxes when price matching.
Price matching excludes the use of coupons, promotional offers, and/or product-bundle pricing, which cannot be combined on the order.
Price matching is limited to one item per customer.
Price matching is always subject to the discretion of Shadeonme.com.
HQ Fluxx 2.2 Trainer Kite
New for this year is the HQ Fluxx 2.2 Trainer Kite. The Fluxx 2.2 has been designed with mindset of offering a larger trainer kite at an affordable price point. Whether you are looking for a kiteboarding trainer or just a fun foil kite to enjoy, this model offers smooth and precise flying characteristics. The shape of the sail and bridle of the this kite allows an easy relaunch after a crash without assistance a good portion of the time. The HQ Fluxx 2.2 Trainer Kite has little brothers to so check them out if you need a less powerful trainer kite.
Fluxx 2.2 Features
- Bar Setup: 2 Line System on a Control Bar with EVA Foam Grip
- Kite Size: 2.1 Meter Span and 1.55 Meters Squared
- Wind Range: 4 - 31 MPH
- Setup: Ready to Fly. Lines Attached Just Remove from Bag and Fly
- Flyer Size: Small to Medium Sized Flyers (All Children Require Supervision)
- Design: HQ Open Cell Design with Color that Matches Model
Kite Package Includes
- HQ Fluxx 2.2 Kite
- HQ Basic 2 Line 50cm Control Bar Covered in EVA Foam Grip
- 2 x 25m 150lb Dyneema Line set
- Safety Wrist Strap Depower System
- Kite Bag
- FREE HQ Manual
What I was looking for in an intro to traction kites
Posted by Unknown on 10th Jun 2015
I have not had a chance to fly this kite very much yet and only in light wind. It appears to be just what I had hoped for. An intro to traction kites. I purchased an HQ Pro Edge 1.3 for my ten year old son and we both have enjoyed that a ton. The Symphony 2.1 TR is bigger and not as nimble, as you would expect with a kite designed as a trainer for traction kiting and not sport kiting. It seems to handle very well and will be a great kite for my son and I to further explore the fun of kiting.