The Rocket Fish Team Series Carbon Skimboard by ZAP Skimboards
Our Free shipping depends on the size of the item and the destination of the shipment. Remember, you can always change or upgrade the shipping type or speed as long as the item has not been sent to the warehouse for shipment.
Standard Orders Always Ship FREE Over $49 (All 50 US States including Territories)
Shipping speed of these items depends on the weight and size of the item. Though most items ship USPS Priority Mail, very small items will be sent USPS First Class Mail. The remainder will be shipped either FEDEX or UPS Ground.
Oversized Orders Mostly Ship FREE Over $49 (Continental US)
Some oversized items may incur a shipping fee, but most items ship for free. These items normally ship UPS or FEDEX Ground but some shipments maybe sent Sure Post or Similar, which may add a few days. You can always upgrade your shipping speed if the item hasn't shipped. Just call or email us.
Canadian Buyers Please Email or Call For Pricing
Our Price Matching Guidelines
Shadeonme is committed to providing you, our customers, with the best prices on all our products guaranteed. If you find a lower advertised price from a legitimate authorized Internet retailer we may match the price, as long as you meet our eligibility requirements.
You are eligible for a price match if you meet the following requirements:
- The product must be identical to the product we have in stock for sale on our website. This includes the size, color, model year, components etc.
- The price match item must include all costs the competitor would be charging you including tax and shipping speed/price where applicable.
- The product we are price matching must be in stock and currently available for purchase from the other retailer.
- The product must be offered for sale for a continuous 24-hour period.
- Price matching may not apply to eBay, Amazon, or any other Internet auction sites.
Terms & Conditions:
Price comparison must include the product price plus shipping, handling fees, and taxes when price matching.
Price matching excludes the use of coupons, promotional offers, and/or product-bundle pricing, which cannot be combined on the order.
Price matching is limited to one item per customer.
Price matching is always subject to the discretion of Shadeonme.com.
The Zap Rocket Fish Skimboard
The Zap Rocket Fish Skimboard is designed for East Coast and Florida style of waves, small ones. The Rocket Fish features a fuller nose-to-midsection which allows the skimboard to be maneuvered off the front foot much more effectively than a traditional board shape. The extra .5” in the midsection makes the Rocket Fish Skimboard faster and ride longer when side slipping out to waves. The wing fish double tail lets the rider back foot steer the board with ease. The board has 2 layers of carbon fiber which makes the Rocket Fish rigid and strong. This unique Zap Rocket Fish Skimboard circular shape allows the rider to spin tricks fast and more evenly./p>
Trust ShadeOnMe.com when we tell you with this board you will have no problem shredding as hard as you can on this skimboarding masterpiece. The Comp E Glass skimboard comes with assorted factory colors. Please keep in mind the pictures are only examples of the board. The shape will be the same, the colors may differ. This is not a cheap skimboard from your local retailer this is a handcrafted skimboard built for YOU!
Rocket Fish Zap Skimboard Features
- Board Dimensions: (47"- 53") x (20" - 20.75")
- Skimboard Blank: 3/4" High Density Polyvinyl Foam Core
- Wrap: Premium Carbon Fiber
- Recommended Rider Weight: 100 lbs to 200 lbs Depending on Size
- Color: Each skimboard is handcrafted with Different Colors
Zap Rocket Fish Size Chart
|Size||Dimensions||Foam Core||Rider Height||Rider Weight|
|X-Small||47" x 20"||3/4"||4'9 - 5"7"||100 lbs|
|Small||49" x 20.5"||3/4"||4'11" - 5'9"||145 lbs|
|Medium||51" x 20.5"||3/4"||5'1" - 5'11"||175 lbs|
|Large||53" x 20.75"||3/4"||5'3" - 6'1"||195 lbs|