Our Free shipping depends on the size of the item and the destination of the shipment. Remember, you can always change or upgrade the shipping type or speed as long as the item has not been sent to the warehouse for shipment.
Standard Orders Always Ship FREE Over $49 (All 50 US States including Territories)
Shipping speed of these items depends on the weight and size of the item. Though most items ship USPS Priority Mail, very small items will be sent USPS First Class Mail. The remainder will be shipped either FEDEX or UPS Ground.
Oversized Orders Mostly Ship FREE Over $49 (Continental US)
Some oversized items may incur a shipping fee, but most items ship for free. These items normally ship UPS or FEDEX Ground but some shipments maybe sent Sure Post or Similar, which may add a few days. You can always upgrade your shipping speed if the item hasn't shipped. Just call or email us.
Canadian Buyers Please Email or Call For Pricing
Our Price Matching Guidelines
Shadeonme is committed to providing you, our customers, with the best prices on all our products guaranteed. If you find a lower advertised price from a legitimate authorized Internet retailer we may match the price, as long as you meet our eligibility requirements.
You are eligible for a price match if you meet the following requirements:
- The product must be identical to the product we have in stock for sale on our website. This includes the size, color, model year, components etc.
- The price match item must include all costs the competitor would be charging you including tax and shipping speed/price where applicable.
- The product we are price matching must be in stock and currently available for purchase from the other retailer.
- The product must be offered for sale for a continuous 24-hour period.
- Price matching may not apply to eBay, Amazon, or any other Internet auction sites.
Terms & Conditions:
Price comparison must include the product price plus shipping, handling fees, and taxes when price matching.
Price matching excludes the use of coupons, promotional offers, and/or product-bundle pricing, which cannot be combined on the order.
Price matching is limited to one item per customer.
Price matching is always subject to the discretion of Shadeonme.com.
Kiteboard Haura 38 is a special kiteboard designed by Tom Bourdeau from TB Kiteboarding. Tom shapes kiteboards with the same focus innovation and originality since he started in 1999. Carefully chosen, the wood of all TB kiteboards is extremely water resistant and preserved to be so over the whole lifetime. Every board looks unique due to the special visual effect of the special wood.
The New Haura 38 is designed for riders seeking a board with maximum versatility. It features a new flex definition, which is softer yet much more dynamic kiteboard giving incredible control and comfort to absorbing any chop. The rocker line has been optimized to increase the glide feel. On twin tip mode, the Haura 38 is a cruising, carving, and jumping weapon with fast and endless power. Semi directional mode, offset at the back of the board, allows the ability to charge big waves with plenty of grip, allowing incredible bottom turns. Free ride / freestyle ratio 70 / 30. Rider 187 lbs.
Haura Kiteboard Features
• New woodcore / sidewalls for incredible strength and dynamic flex.
• Dynamic response with increased flex, glide, pop and comfort.
• Straight rocker line for a better glide.
• Tapered contour at the tips for good agility.
• Rounded rails in the centre of the board for more control and comfort in the chops.
• New set of 6 shorter fins reduces edging pressure to minimum and increases the grip.
• Multiple inserts position give maximum versatility.
• Quickstrap Binding: a TBK innovation and the first tool-less binding. With new reinforced plastic tongues.