Our Free shipping depends on the size of the item and the destination of the shipment. Remember, you can always change or upgrade the shipping type or speed as long as the item has not been sent to the warehouse for shipment.
Standard Orders Always Ship FREE Over $49 (All 50 US States including Territories)
Shipping speed of these items depends on the weight and size of the item. Though most items ship USPS Priority Mail, very small items will be sent USPS First Class Mail. The remainder will be shipped either FEDEX or UPS Ground.
Oversized Orders Mostly Ship FREE Over $49 (Continental US)
Some oversized items may incur a shipping fee, but most items ship for free. These items normally ship UPS or FEDEX Ground but some shipments maybe sent Sure Post or Similar, which may add a few days. You can always upgrade your shipping speed if the item hasn't shipped. Just call or email us.
Canadian Buyers Please Email or Call For Pricing
Our Price Matching Guidelines
Shadeonme is committed to providing you, our customers, with the best prices on all our products guaranteed. If you find a lower advertised price from a legitimate authorized Internet retailer we may match the price, as long as you meet our eligibility requirements.
You are eligible for a price match if you meet the following requirements:
- The product must be identical to the product we have in stock for sale on our website. This includes the size, color, model year, components etc.
- The price match item must include all costs the competitor would be charging you including tax and shipping speed/price where applicable.
- The product we are price matching must be in stock and currently available for purchase from the other retailer.
- The product must be offered for sale for a continuous 24-hour period.
- Price matching may not apply to eBay, Amazon, or any other Internet auction sites.
Terms & Conditions:
Price comparison must include the product price plus shipping, handling fees, and taxes when price matching.
Price matching excludes the use of coupons, promotional offers, and/or product-bundle pricing, which cannot be combined on the order.
Price matching is limited to one item per customer.
Price matching is always subject to the discretion of Shadeonme.com.
3 Rod Holder
The Pro Series 3-Rod Holder has a staggered middle rod holder to keep reels and handles from bumping into each other. Comes with a single 6″ SeaSucker (pull rated to 210 lbs). The Pro Series rod holders have removable pins at the bottom - take it out (and store it in the slot on the base) for long-butt spinning reels, and leave it in for gimballed conventional rods. Great for attaching to a bait tank while rigging lines, or to the gunwale in the front of the boat where you don’t have built-in rod holders.
Some assembly may be required.
3 Rod Holder Features
- holding strength 120 lb
- 6" SeaSucker vacuum mount
- Sturdy HDPE base
- The staggered middle rod holder keeps reels and handles from bumping one another