The Large Wedge Fiberglass Skimboard by ZAP Skimboards
Our Free shipping depends on the size of the item and the destination of the shipment. Remember, you can always change or upgrade the shipping type or speed as long as the item has not been sent to the warehouse for shipment.
Standard Orders Always Ship FREE Over $49 (All 50 US States including Territories)
Shipping speed of these items depends on the weight and size of the item. Though most items ship USPS Priority Mail, very small items will be sent USPS First Class Mail. The remainder will be shipped either FEDEX or UPS Ground.
Oversized Orders Mostly Ship FREE Over $49 (Continental US)
Some oversized items may incur a shipping fee, but most items ship for free. These items normally ship UPS or FEDEX Ground but some shipments maybe sent Sure Post or Similar, which may add a few days. You can always upgrade your shipping speed if the item hasn't shipped. Just call or email us.
Canadian Buyers Please Email or Call For Pricing
Our Price Matching Guidelines
Shadeonme is committed to providing you, our customers, with the best prices on all our products guaranteed. If you find a lower advertised price from a legitimate authorized Internet retailer we may match the price, as long as you meet our eligibility requirements.
You are eligible for a price match if you meet the following requirements:
- The product must be identical to the product we have in stock for sale on our website. This includes the size, color, model year, components etc.
- The price match item must include all costs the competitor would be charging you including tax and shipping speed/price where applicable.
- The product we are price matching must be in stock and currently available for purchase from the other retailer.
- The product must be offered for sale for a continuous 24-hour period.
- Price matching may not apply to eBay, Amazon, or any other Internet auction sites.
Terms & Conditions:
Price comparison must include the product price plus shipping, handling fees, and taxes when price matching.
Price matching excludes the use of coupons, promotional offers, and/or product-bundle pricing, which cannot be combined on the order.
Price matching is limited to one item per customer.
Price matching is always subject to the discretion of Shadeonme.com.
The Zap Large Wedge Fiberglass Skimboard
The Large Wedge Skimboard by ZAP sand slides with ease. It tears up waves like a board twice its price. The Zap Large Wedges features a riding weight similar to the Zap Fish, the difference is the Large Wedge skimboard is more of a classic skimboard shape most riders are familiar. The Zap Large Wedge skimboard features a pulled-in nose which deters it from unwanted planting of the nose in a wave while its round tail still helps the rider maintain good speed & maneuverability. The Large Wedge comes in two flavors “basic” and “with art” which features custom airbrush work. All Zap Wedges come with assorted factory colors & artwork. Please keep in mind the pictures are only examples of the board. The shape will be the same, the graphics, color, and design will differ. If you would like to see the board before it ships put "photo verification" in the order notes at checkout or email us after. This is not a cheap skimboard from your local retailer this is a handcrafted skimboard built for YOU!
Zap Large Wedge Skimboard Features:
- Board Dimensions: 49“ x 19.75”
- Skimboard Blank: 5/8" High Density Polyvinyl Foam Core
- Wrap: Multidirectional E-Glass Wrap
- Recommended Rider Weight: Up to 155 lbs or 70 kg
- Design: Each skimboard is handcrafted with Custom Art (no skulls or other possibly offensive designs are used on standard boards)
GRAPHICS WILL NOT BE THE SAME AS IN THE PICTURE ABOVE
Got More Then Expected
Posted by Rick D on 2nd Jul 2015
Ordered a board for my daughter. Called, spoke to rep, was kind enough to send me pics of 2 board designs in stock, Received the Large Wedge skimboard and she loved it.
Good quality! Shreds!
Posted by Unknown on 14th Aug 2014
Shadeonme hooked me up fat with one of these Zap Skimboards. I'm an intermediate rider, this board works well. Buy from these guys they will take care of you!