Our Free shipping depends on the size of the item and the destination of the shipment. Remember, you can always change or upgrade the shipping type or speed as long as the item has not been sent to the warehouse for shipment.
Standard Orders Always Ship FREE Over $49 (All 50 US States including Territories)
Shipping speed of these items depends on the weight and size of the item. Though most items ship USPS Priority Mail, very small items will be sent USPS First Class Mail. The remainder will be shipped either FEDEX or UPS Ground.
Oversized Orders Mostly Ship FREE Over $49 (Continental US)
Some oversized items may incur a shipping fee, but most items ship for free. These items normally ship UPS or FEDEX Ground but some shipments maybe sent Sure Post or Similar, which may add a few days. You can always upgrade your shipping speed if the item hasn't shipped. Just call or email us.
Canadian Buyers Please Email or Call For Pricing
Our Price Matching Guidelines
Shadeonme is committed to providing you, our customers, with the best prices on all our products guaranteed. If you find a lower advertised price from a legitimate authorized Internet retailer we may match the price, as long as you meet our eligibility requirements.
You are eligible for a price match if you meet the following requirements:
- The product must be identical to the product we have in stock for sale on our website. This includes the size, color, model year, components etc.
- The price match item must include all costs the competitor would be charging you including tax and shipping speed/price where applicable.
- The product we are price matching must be in stock and currently available for purchase from the other retailer.
- The product must be offered for sale for a continuous 24-hour period.
- Price matching may not apply to eBay, Amazon, or any other Internet auction sites.
Terms & Conditions:
Price comparison must include the product price plus shipping, handling fees, and taxes when price matching.
Price matching excludes the use of coupons, promotional offers, and/or product-bundle pricing, which cannot be combined on the order.
Price matching is limited to one item per customer.
Price matching is always subject to the discretion of Shadeonme.com.
The jaws are housed inside a round body held to the main spindle with a wing nut located on one side and a set screw on the other side; these may be switched to accommodate the left handed tier. The lock handle cam, at the bottom of the body, opens in the down position and locks in the up position. Put your hook between the jaws. Using the adjusting nut, adjust the Jaw pre-load to a point where the lock handle cam can be rotated to the up position; locking the hook in place. If the cam locks while still pointed down adjust nut upwards. If the hook is not tight enough, adjust the nut downwards until the hook is held correctly when the cam handle is pointed up. The black thumb screw adjacent to the body allows the locked hook/body unit to slide up and down, bringing the hook shank into center of rotation. The black thumb screw on the main rotary body is for fully locking and unlocking ONLY. Tying/turning friction is adjusted by turning the small knurled knob at the extreme end of the vise head. The black thumb screw can also be reversed for left handed tiers. The rotary finger pin can be put into any of the four pre-drilled positions, be sure to replace the plugging set screw after moving, as the drive pin is retained by the top most set screw.
Atlas Vice Features
- full rotary vise
- 7/0 to 32 hook range
- separate tying friction and spindle lock
- rust free – teflon bushings retain smooth feel
- long throw cam action lock up
- extended finger pin with ball end for easy wrapping
- finger pin can be located in any four pre-drilled positions